GMP 2014 SPORTSMAN STOCKERAMA TIRE RULES BULLETIN
DATE - MARCH 28, 2014
SUBJECT " GMP SPORTSMAN DIVISION TIRE RULE
The following is a clarification to the 2014 Gresham Motorsports Park Sportsman Division Tire Rules. - Section P of the Sportsman Division Rule Book.
1. All competitors will be allowed to purchase a set of NEW TIRES (Hoosier F45 Left, Hoosier F56 right) prior to and at the first GMP Stockerama race of the season on Saturday, April 5 from Garrison Racing Equipment. Both New and Used Tires will be allowed to compete in the Saturday, April 5 GMP Stockerama.
2. All cars must compete on USED TIRES ONLY in GMP Stockerama races 2, 3 and 4 (May 31, June 14, June 21.) Used Tires may be purchased from Garrison Racing Equipment, Pro or Super Late Model teams.
3. All competitors will be allowed to purchase a set of NEW TIRES (Hoosier F45 Left, Hoosier F56 right) at the fifth GMP Stockerama race of the season (Saturday, July 19) from Garrison Racing Equipment. This is optional " not mandatory. Both new " and used tires " will be allowed to compete in the Saturday, July 19 GMP Stockerama.
4. All cars must compete on USED TIRES ONLY in GMP Stockerama races 6,7 and 8 (August 2, August 16 and September 20) Tires may be purchased from Garrison Racing Equipment, Pro or Super Late Model teams.
5. All Sportsman Division Tires will have serial numbers and bar codes checked and cross-referenced against Pro and Super Late Model tire numbers.
6. The feature event must be run on the same set of tires (all four) that the car used in qualifying or heat races. Damaged tires may be changed upon Officials approval.
7. Absolutely no altering, shaving, grooving, slicing, or soaking permitted. Any competitor found with altered tires in any fashion will be immediately disqualified from the event. Driver must also pay a $1,000 fine prior to being allowed to compete. Any illegal tire, in the judgment of GMP Officials, will be confiscated.
Rules for all Gresham Motorsports Park racing divisions are available on-line at www.racegmp.com.